Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Beginning....

This is an experiment I have been thinking about for a while. I don't know if I will keep it up or if it will work, but it sounds like a good idea!

I have a few motivating factors in doing this, but one is to join a breadmaking group. I can do it without the blog, but I figured I'd be more motivated with the blog! Maybe another part of my motivation is to escape reality. My husband works all day and has a hobby that keeps him from the house a few days a month. We live in a small town, so I don't get out of the house much and if I do, it costs money! Maybe this is my escape from the house without leaving the house. I don't know if it will work, but it is cheap! :-)

I don't have expectations of people reading this, but at least I am doing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment